View Single Post
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:40 PM       
Been playing a lot of Black Ops and now Batman: Arkham.
Zombies on Black Ops is fun as hell; when I paired up with a good team that kept close and talked to each other, we got to wave seventeen, and only died because one of us got greedy for a powerup and we lost the firepower. However, for every good match, there's a bad one, where some asshole who doesn't even have a mic will run around to other people's windows the first few rounds and kill the zombies, so HE can get the points. In later waves, it becomes completely terrifying; even having to reload can very well be a death sentence. And there's not much worse a feeling than wen you're backing away from a horde, wasting them left and right, then get taken out the instant you start to reload.
As for Batman, all I can say is FUCK. YES. I was pretty neutral about it at first, but got a friend to loan it to me, and I'm having a blast basically scaring the everloving shit out of random mooks; grabbing them and suspending them from gargoyles, throwing remote batarangs into groups of them from a hundred yards away and around a corner, and (my favorite) spraying a bunch of explosive gel on the walls and floor, luring them into it, and blowing them all across the room, leaving them in stunned heaps.