View Single Post
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 08:40 PM       
I want to SUMMER OLYMPICS for the Sega Genesis. Awful Controls for awful events no one cares about. But maybe I am a little biased.

I want to say E.T., because we had it and it was terrible. But we played it enough that it wasn't so bad that we stopped right away. Same goes for another favorite for worse games list, Superman 64.

I want to say Donkey Kong Country 3, I mean replacing Donkey and Diddy with a fucking Baby was the dumbest idea since adding bad guitars to Prince of Persia (when adding guitars to anything is usually a good idea). Not to mention the pointless addition of boating to level area to level area. (SOUNDS LIKE WIND WAKER HUH? Shutup, I liked that game )

I'm going to have to say Ballz for sega. I turned it off after 5 minutes of play. Terribly excuse for graphics, all the environments looked the same, awful music with even worse sound effects, stupid shit happening on the background, and terribly bad controls that frustrated me to hell. I know it was a game that didn't try to take itself serious, but it's not even good for a free download game, every aspect of the game was brought down to the lowest common denominator. It was as if there were trying to make a 3D fighting game and used those as models but then hit a wall and found out they couldn't do any better with Sega's capabilities, so they scrapped whatever idea they originally had for this shit. That's the logical idea I have of the game existed, the other it was made by one adult retard being egged on my 12 5-year olds (and their dalmation puppy).

There might be worse games out there, but Ballz is a game I hate like no other. I hate it like I hate Carlos Mencia, Racism, Terrorist, or Father Spaz.