View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 03:31 AM       
as far as i know obama doesn't use the war on terrorism term or rhetoric anymore or atleast not very often.

israel was formed in like the 50s. its time for the palestinians to accept reality and stop demanding shit that will never happen like having a capital in someone else's present day country. its internationally recognized as a country(yes the jewish people have settlements outside their terroritory but why would they ever stop now? when they removed most of the settlements it didnt bring them one step closer to peace). this isnt something i just made up. they shouldn't even worry about the jews with all the internal fighting that goes on. it they just focused on making their lives better for their kids and stop worrying about the destruction of israel maybe in the future they'd have better lives and a functioning country. like if palestinian became a country tomorrow it would still be a shithole and they would just be officially at war with israel opposed to fighting a guerrlla war. arafat was def fighting for his people and to improve his country thats why his wife lived in a mansion in a different country and he had millions. lets use kids the easiest to manipulate and turn them into suicide bombers before the age of 16. i can see why its so easy to side with the palestinians. i mean they have such a loving and tolerant culture.

modern world as in first world countries opposed to third world countries where they don't have modern technology, medicine, or infrasture. im glad this needs to be explained because you feel inclined to nitpick words. MODERN TO WHO.

one defintion of modern is =Of or relating to a recently developed or advanced style, technique, or technology: modern art; modern medicine.

well we have modern medicine and tecnology that they don't

another defintion =
One who has modern ideas, standards, or beliefs.

I'd say since western countries are typically more secular, science friendly, and don't blow themselves up very often,oh and we don't treat our women like a sub species. oh and we have sewer systems.... i'd say we have more modern ideas, standards and beliefs in general.

i know theres so much to love and admire about the middle east. i mean who doesn't love the oppression of women in the 21st century?

all the middle eastern foriegners(three men from pakistan) i work with all agree that their home countries are pretty violent and intolerant and not very pratical compared to the life and thinking in america. and most say that the majority of the people back in their home country espeically the uneducated are very sympathic to al queda cause and are very brainwashed to hate jews, europeans and americans. one guy doesnt even want to go back to pakistan to visit his relatives because suicide bombings are becoming so common place there. we can keep lying to ourselves and say they don't have a problem in their culture but they do. its just humorous because the people who moved from pakistan that i work with have no problem labeling the bombers in pakistan or iraq as terrorists or the recent subway bombers as terrorists but for some reason whiney americans do. they are unhappy with our foriegn policy and with civilian casulaties but they are smart enough to recognize we arent the evil country we are made out to be and that we actually offer people who come to our country including muslims a greater oppurtunity at a good life compared to pakistan or most of the neighboring countries can. they also dont think suicide bombers are a legitimate form of resistance to oppression. they also like that they can criticize our govt without fear of retribution. but we are evil i tell them. go back to pakistan. thats where freedom thrives and oppurtunity awaits!

maybe im just more exposed to middle easterners being from ny but most dont like our foriegn policy but they also dont like how badly these fools are harming their religion's reputation in the world with their disregard for human life. and most would agree that theres def an indoctrination problem in the middle east and that their culture and countries are being overrun and held hostage by fanatics. crazy NY with their tolerance for everybody

Last edited by Ant10708 : Apr 3rd, 2010 at 04:01 AM.