View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
I also don't think someone is acting on their own indiviual accord when their plane ticket is financed by the group and the group trained him in explosives which is the case of the underwear bomber. They didnt just send him on his merry way. They trained the 'soldier' and financed his mission. Hes apart of the group I'd say or maybe I'm misinformed but i thought he was trained in yemen.
The New York Times reported that "officials said the suspect told them he had obtained plastic explosives that were sewn into his underwear and a syringe from a bomb expert in Yemen associated with Al Qaeda."
What a free thinking individual the underwear bomber was. Like I said all that came from wikipedia which might of been entered in by george w bush for all i know. But i remember reading very similar things from bbc news and other credible new sources when this was front page news.
Yes, he was trained, etc. I'm not aware of them actually telling him what flight to get on, where to put the explosives on his body, etc. They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions. It wasn't thoroughly planned by a group, but more so by him alone, hence the reason that he had no idea how to properly mix the chemicals to cause a sufficient ignition.