View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
I hate how people have very specific pet peeves regarding a certain type of cleanliness, but have no regard for the same standards applied elsewhere in their daily lives. like if you're going to be a germaphobe/clean freak then it's understandable, but otherwise it's just thoughtlessness. you have no business going on about how "gross" something is, when you inevitably do much worse things. i.e - "Ewww don't touch my water bottle, you didn't wash your hands!!" after petting a dog, but absolutely no problem handling money/opening doors all day long...
People have varying degrees of what they consider to be cleanliness. Things like opening doors and handling money are pretty much things you can't avoid or don't want to put forth the effort of pulling a What About Bob.

As far as the water bottle dog story i'd throw the bottle at whoeever said that to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
If that was directed at me, I do not consider myself a clean freak at all. But walking indoors with dirty shoes is just unnecessary. You can easily take them off, so why make floors/rugs dirty?
Agreed. I'm renting an apt and my roommate constantly wears his shoes everywhere inside. The dirt adds up.