Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 09:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
I stopped reading what everyone posts yesterday sometime. I remember now why I stopped visiting the politics board for 5 or so years.
The best part about this thread though, are the people who claim not to know or believe the debate in one direction or the other are the one's responding the most to this guy. I have no idea how you guys can handle these message board arguments, especially with someone so stubbornly paranoid.
I know for a fact I don't know the whole story about Global Warming. That being said, (picking the berries from the nettles here) I do agree that cap and trade itself seems suspect at best (I lean more toward it being a flat out scam to squeeze money from others). If Coolinator's point is that, then he should say, "Cap and Trade is a scam because x" instead of trying to attack the science of the whole climate change issue. He is hurting his point about cap and trade by going in the direction he went because he has rendered himself as an entity not to be taken seriously in the debate.