View Single Post
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Dude, I hate exercising and weight-lifting so much. Last summer I did the Couch-to-5k plan for like three straight months and there wasn't a day I did it where I felt good afterwards. I don't understand the whole feeling awesome after working out thing because I've never felt it. Exercising sucks.

Fuck the exercise part, just do the healthy eating part. That's way easier. You'll look like a beanpole faggy hipster but who gives a shit.
wat

You tried lifting? Lifting weights makes you feel godlike. It's like adding +1s to all your card stats until they're all better than when you first rolled. How did you not like this? What did you do?

And Rongi, you should enroll in a martial arts class anyway. I always recommend BJJ or a basic Tae-Kwon Do or Kempo/Kyokushin Karate class, see what you like. BJJ is cool because it doesn't require you to put in all sorts of extra work if you don't want to, and there's a significant mindgame element to it. Since it's all about principles of leverage and anticipation, it's a good art for anyone to learn, regardless of fitness or size. If you really get into it, you'll make time and effort for it.

Also, i like Chojin advice in this thread because it's pretty much the same way i eat. I gained 10 lbs over the summer eating pizza and drinking beer pretty much every night with my other friends who are also drunks. All i've done to cut back is lift 6 days a week, run once a week, and cut back my diet significantly. It's all about intake vs. output. If you put out more energy in calories than you take in, your body will resort to eating fat to acquire energy. Simple concept.

Also, where are these beefy pics, Chojin? I keep hearing about them but i see nothing