View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 04:52 PM       
Being bothered by the 'lie' that all races are exactly the same is nutso, Sowy, because nobody says that. I have noticed that almost all Black people are darker skinned than almost all caucasians. Aisans have epicanthal folds.

You have a very speciffic definition of what you call the claim 'all races are exactly the same.' Let THAT truth set you free. You also sound like a guy with a pretty massive chip on his shoulder. My guess? It ain't genetic. Someone raised you to feel put upon and superior.

"the lie that there's no difference in the average intelligence of different races. "
-Porker

Again, a selective definition of the word 'lie', Or too put more of a point on it, an incorrect definition. For the sake of agrument I'll give you the idea that it has yet to be proved their ISN'T a difference in the average intelligence of different races. But since there is NO widely agreed upon measure of the intangible concept 'intelligence' the very idea this is a lie is absurd. This is the reason you rely on IQ. You WANT to see it as a 'lie' as oposed to a widely held belief. Just as you WANT to believe that the socio economic conditions blacks live in has something to do with their 'IQ' At best, at VERY BEST, this is a Theory with a very small amount of potentially questionable research behind it. It COULD be true, though I strongly, strongly, strongly doubt it, but the jury is so out on that you could date them. You believe it because you WANT to. Accuse me of the same thing if you like, but don't call it a lie, That's kind of smug and arrogant, even for a truffle hunter like you.

"That leads to Black resentment against Whites."

Huh. You don't think slavery and segregation and lynchings might have helped build a resentment that might have lasted more than a couple of generations could account for that? I mean, I know it's all better now like magic and disparity between the races these days i all about IQ, but families have memories. There are people alive today who's great grandparents were slaves, there are people alive today who's grandparents were lynched. Look at your feelings of resentment against Arabs. Is that due to your low IQ or Whitey Liberals coddling you? Maybe it's because of run a muck reverse discrimination against fine upstanding white men who have such a hard time getting by in the world today. You have Victim Envy.

"A society built on a lie is doomed to collapse and failure. "
-Wilbur

See, my society was built on the idea that all men were created equal. Pigs in my society have fought that notion every single step of the way, grunting, squealing and rolling over on people and crushing them.

"Oh, I never said darkies wasn't equal, I just said they was more ignoranter and violent than us white folks."

Once there was a lie that Jews weren't as gentically fit as Aryans. And Blacks and gays and the retarded and poles and gypsies weren't genetically up to snuff either.

If Blacks are genetically more violent and stupider than whites, wouldn't we be justified to protect ourselves against them? I know, I know,m you didn't say that, but if you're right, why wouldn't we make special laws to keep them in line? It would be crazy not to if your right. Not every Black is going to go nuts, but we ought to watch them all closely beause they are genetically disposed to, and the wise gentle white man needs to coral them for their own protection.

You almost make me believe that Britts are Genetically predisposed to conquer and exploit the duskier races.

Stop getting your panties all in a bunch. A dozen or so more generations and interbreeding will take care of all your worries. BOO!
Scary thought, isn't it?