Thread: 4 hours left...
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 01:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 View Post
If you don't like what I'm doing, stay away. You have other places to go, I'm not forcing you to go where the smoke is. If I don't like the atmosphere of a place, I stay the fuck away, I don't try to tell someone to change their menu, pricing, furniture, clientel etc just because it makes me happy. I go somewhere else that fits me.

the irony is that this state somehow keeps getting closer to legalizing marijuana
"If you don't like what I'm doing, stay away."?! Really? That is the stupidest reply I have ever heard.

Why not tell a rape victim they are at fault while you are at it?

Why not just say masturbating in public is OK then while you are at it?

May as well leagalize drinking and driving with your argument while we are at it.

After all, if you don't like seeing someone publicly masturbate, don't like getting raped, or don't like getting run over by drunk drivers, you should stay away

What you fail to get is if you have your way, people who don't want second hand smoke in their lives will never be allowed to go out in public again. That is what you seem to think is acceptable and equitable. All so you can feed your addiction to nicotine that you are too weak to fight. You smokers are all alike, the very idea that you might have to actually wait 1-2 hours to smoke is so terrifying a concept that you lose all sense of reason. You actually think the acceptable solution is for non smokers to be forced to never leave the confines of their home so you can smoke whenever you want. Is is not only extremely selfish, but it shows you have an overinflated sense of entitlement.

In my scenario, you have to wait a bit to smoke. But you can still smoke in appropriate places

In your scenario, all non smokers have to never go to any public place again if they want to breathe air that is not contaminated by your cancerous sludge.

Now do you understand how stupid the "stay away if you don't like it" argument is?

and one more thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 View Post
I don't try to tell someone to change their menu, pricing, furniture, clientel etc just because it makes me happy.
You are doing exactly that though. "More public places need to be smoking places, and if non smokers don't like it, they can stay away" is demanding the clientele be changed