View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
In Psychology class, I fell asleep during the note taking. I had that dream feeling where you think you're falling, so I woke up with a grunt, and for some reason THREW myself as hard as my unconscious body could straight into the girl next to mine's desk, knocking her and her desk a good four or five feet to the left, while I'm trying to cover my huge goose egg, trying to figure out what the hell just happened, and screaming 'OW! OW! OW! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!'
Ironically, this was during the sleep disorder chapter.
Did the teacher somehow work that into the lecture? I used to fall asleep in my high school Psychology class, but that was because he'd show a ton of videos. Some of them weren't too boring, but I still fell asleep (I really wish I'd have stayed awake for the one with the guy who had a stroke and thought he was God, for example). We also had our unit on sleep/sleep disorders the same week as the Prom. This was funny because my high school's Prom went from about ten at night to five in the morning, which meant that we had to turn nocturnal there for a bit.

In Philosophy, I went into the weird half asleep-half awake state I told about earlier (where I can still hear the teacher, but it's like I'm in a totally different scenario). I woke up because I heard my own snoring. It wasn't very loud, thank heavens, and no one seemed to have noticed.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.