View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 12:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
And then you say I have insinuated that israelis went in there with the intention to "slaughter" innocent...what I've done is to condemn strongly how they boarded a non-military vessel on international waters...and I've ALSO deplored the fact that the activists used violence.

Can't you at least pretend to reply to the points I've brought up, instead of filling this thread with cheap ad-hominems?
But you said that the soldiers themselves were incompetent. I don't see what that has to do with the orders being given for them to board the vessels and I think many people here are reacting to your focus on the soldiers themselves, hence the reason we defended them and made fun of you for thinking that somehow they could magically avoid being mobbed by people who they thought would comply with their instructions. Instead you should be focusing on the policy makers and others who actually ordered this to occur as opposed to mocking the soldiers. I, however, have yet to see you address that aspect.

Your request for no ad hominems being employed is also hypocritical as your early posts in this thread demonstrate.