View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
I don't usually have dreams, but these antibiotics I'm taking are fucking with me. I just took a 2 hour nap while waiting for tf2 to finish downloading and I think I woke up because my dream actually got boring.

I was in highschool again with my 2 roommates and we were supposed to pick either a red side or a purple side. I chose red, which turned out to be the word BORN. Purple was another word that I can't remember. I had to choose a song that had to do with that word and sing it karaoke style in front of the highschool. The only song I could think of was Born to Die by Choking Victim. For some reason people kept telling me not to sing it because of the tone of the music, but I kept on. I don't remember why, but I decided to search the lyrics on the net. I know the lyrics, so not sure why I'd do this. And like 20 dream minutes were me typing and mistyping the band and song name into google. I think around then is when I woke up because I was bored. Not sure.