View Single Post
lurking on the walls
saturnknight is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
I actually enjoyed this movie, now i saw it online (thanks Megavideo.com) and, do agree with you saying most of the lines are bad, hell I totally agree... but why not think of it this way, It's now Saw 5... which was by far more athetic than the privious (in my opinion). AAnd It's not a Friday the 13th... But it's something in between... it's like the th3e offspring of Rambo from last year... I mean think about it. Former soldier fighting an army filled with impossible odds.

It's lame, but I went in to it knowing there won't be much of a plot, I looked forward to seeing this new rendition of the Punisher, and I enjoyed it. And you have to admit, seeing that new free climbing fad being taken down a peg was epic. How often do you see a guy doing a flip off of a building only to be hit by a stinger missile?

although seeing a small gang get introduced...and then wiped out before anything could develop was a little odd, they can do better... now if they used General Krepkov from the comics, I think he'd be epic as a heartless bastard.

once again, I liked it. and I don't care what anyone else thinks, each movie delivered a different aspect of the punisher for the time. 80's he did the job to get it done against the mob. 2004 it was vengance. 2008 Vengance to the next level.