View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Yep. Notre Dame has been acting like a wallflower for a long time, but economics may make them change their minds.
There's more to this than you realize. For as long as TV has existed there has been a contract for Notre Dame to be on a station exclusively. (I believe the current contract is with NBC) But the networks have to all be thinking the same thing, that in the last 10 years the luster has fallen off of this particular coin. Notre Dame is looking at a riches to rags story and one that only a BCS championship could cure. Since I am more likely to win a BCS championship in the near future than Notre Dame, I expect they will be desperate for a slice of that Big 10 money when their current contract expires.

Notre Dame may make a move sooner than we think