View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Milpool is not going to like this assessment, but I think Wisky might have just gotten hosed.
No, honestly, I completely agree. I don't feel good about our win in this case, and to me it didn't look like the ball crossed the plane at all. That coupled with the fact that we got zero penalties (how often does that happen?) on our own turf during a homecoming game against #6 in the nation...dude, from an outside point of view it comes across as completely biased reffing. I don't like it.

But then again, Wisconsin completely hosed us out of a Rose Bowl last year, so maybe it's karma (although, I guess technically that was OSU's fault more than Wisky in more ways than one. I hate Wisky more so they can get the brunt of my complaining)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog