View Single Post

da blob is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
Honestly, I've never had sex with a girl that I felt at the time in love with. I got some too late in life to go for the love thing.
Too late well duh you're only 20 - I know some guys who lost their virginity older than you are now, fucked meaninglessly around for a little while untill they got bored of it and then later on got to meet some girls in whom they had enough interest to develop a relationship and thus realize the difference between "casual sex" and the interesting kind.

Quote:
It's funny because you're there and you're doing it and you're trying to justify it and all you can think about is how completely angry you are with this unresponsive... thing you're so furiously trusting your penis inside. It's angry funny. And a bit sad.
This is a symptom that you actually have a functional brain - enjoy ! Just think about the billions of humans on earth who are so shallow they feel satisfied with this meaningless fucking. Mere physical relief of nervous tension - masturbation using a (supposedly) living (supposedly) human being.

Quote:
I dunno, I guess if I had met a girl I found geniunely intellectually intriguing I could have verified what you're speaking of, blob
There's no reason you won't get to know one one day or another. Not every girl's like Terra.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)