View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 06:34 AM       
I was in some sort of school/medical building and was due to have both a class and a procedure in an office on one of the upper floors. As I went up the elevator, I began to sweat cold icewater and dabbed my face off with a giant maxipad. As I was doing so, I felt a growth on the corner of my forehead. I kept going back to feel it and every time I did it got bigger and bigger.

I finally stepped out of the elevator and my classmates were looking at me in horror. Then I saw myself from the outside (sort of switched to watching-a-movie mode) and it wasn't the growth they were staring at, but the fact that my face was weirdly swollen and leathery, like I'd gotten a ton of bee stings.

edit: the growth on my head felt so real that for a few minutes after I woke up I kept feeling for it.