Thread: SUVs=terror
View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 02:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
It's not about I-Mockers being envious of actually owning an SUV. But these liberal Mockers just hate rich people and this is just another way (not unlike smoking in public) that they can attack the freedoms of the average American.
How can you breath under all that bullshit? Where does a Liberal like me stand on the smoking issue, Ronnie? It's not about class warfare, it's not about hating "rich" people. Grow up, and PLEASE stop listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Quote:
If they were really concerned about the environment and terrorism they would be talking more about hybrids or hydrogen cells like Bush is.......which is a slap in the face of big oil might I add.
Bush isn't serious about it (read article above). He was doing it to soften the blow on what are otherwise terrible economic and foreign policies.

Quote:
But getting back to my first point. It's not going to stop. It's going to get worse to the point where liberals will suffocate. And not from the fumes of any SUV, but their own ideals and not being able to relate to the average American.

Bring on the future.

You're such a silly bastard. Do you still see yourself, with your views, as being reflective of the "average American"???? That's a riot.