View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 05:56 PM       
well folks, some of you rock, thanks for being aware of the stack of lies this administration is mainting through a corporate media..
i hear they even have cia officials reporting news now :/

ronnie, about Saddam disarming.. im not so sure he has much of anything left.. i still agree with scott ritters assesment.. 99percent disarmed.. i thought blix backed that up. even the missles that they are destroying now are debatably in violation.. seems to me he has Mostly disarmed. the white glove treatment and the statements by the administration that disarming doesnt matter anymore show that that's not really what our administration is after.. seems its something else .. like oil and power.. not oil for us mind you, but control over the oil for power reasons.
Now i dont really care whether Bush is a republican or democrat.. its virtually irrelevant to me. I take issue with his actions.. his beliefs are scary, but only because of his actions regarding them.. a fundamentalist in the whitehouse talking about god on our side with war simply sounds like end game to me.. risk it all.. go for broke.. forget about negotiation.. its all or nothing.. and to realize this guy has been a c-d student all his school life, put almost any business he's had power in into bankruptcy but still made money, went awol, etc. i'm appauled that you can defend them with such conviction. This is not a battle of democracy vs. fascists this has been boiled down to mind control of the masses.

Oh and thanks for the reasurance bombs.. yes i'm a small fish, very small.. probly not on the radar, but its spooky anyway.. i've placed myself in defence of sami al-arian in more places than webboards so who knows.