View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 10:49 PM       
guys i'm 21 years old, 3 and a half years deep into college, at my third college and i still have no fucking idea what to major in

i thought psychology was cool until i found out literally no one takes psychology majors seriously and with good reason, most psychology students are shallow and stupid

i would major in environmental studies because apparently there's a market for that major and i guess saving the world would be cool but studying the environment sounds incredibly gay and boring

i don't think i'm smart enough to do hard science/math/engineering

economics and finance are fucking boring and classes are full of bros and girls that fuck bros

i like sociology and anthropology but i might as well major in "i wanna suck dicks behind a dumpster for the rest of my life"

i like philosophy too but see above