Thread: Son of a-
View Single Post
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 10:59 PM        Son of a-
A friend of mine expressed extreme interest in me, via e-mail, a few weeks back. At the time, played along a little, not heavily, just like 'Oh yeah, a movie would be kinda cool, maybe some time'
So cut to the next couple days. In theater tech, one of my friends and me are up on the beam setting up lights, and he tells me 'Oh yeah, 'Kirsten' told me you said you liked her' and I kinda laughed a little and said 'Oh, well I never said I liked her, really; I just said maybe we could see a movie. No big deal; I'm kind of second guessing myself, too; she seems really serious, and I dunno if that's what I need right now...'
Now, flip to just a few minutes ago. I open my e-mail, and she's sent me an e-mail saying 'John' told me that you didn't really want to go out with me, and that you were just playing me. I thought you were for real! Yadda yadda yadda I hate you!'
What the FUCK?! She won't even read my e-mails for me to explain, and 'John' acts like nothing's wrong!
So, I ask you now, should I try to patch things up with her, or leave her to make her own conclusion? And I'm debating about beating the ever loving fuck out of 'John', for obviously being a jealous cunt, since she dumped hima nd all.