View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Yeah thats what I figured...that the two thugs probably wanted to hit the rich part of DC for a better chance at higher score. It was probably just a coincidence taht they robbed the guy who exposed one bush's scandals after another. I still don't understand why they didnt take his rolex and wedding band, though...
Hey, Matlock, how do you know that? All they mention is the wallet.

Quote:
I've visited DC tons of times and I've heard horror stories about deaf people getting beaten up because thugs assumed they were gang members after not recognizing their sign language.
The fuck are you babbling about now?

Quote:
My friend who is studying for phd degree in a deaf univeristy that's right in the smack of the ant farm (oops! how racist of me lol) has this weird insight...he states that the white house is deliberately allowing thugs to run rampant in the dilapidiated part of DC. Whenever someone in the white house feels compelled to whack someone, they would do so, then make it look like a robbery and blame it on the thugs from the ant farm (oops!).
Ya, because Washington DC is the only city with abd neighborhood.

Unless the White House is also training hit squads in Bed-Stuy, Red Hook, South Bronx, Southside of Chicago, South Central LA, etc etc