View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
that the two thugs probably wanted to hit the rich part of DC for a better chance at higher score. It was probably just a coincidence taht they robbed the guy who exposed one bush's scandals after another. I still don't understand why they didnt take his rolex and wedding band, though...

Okay, there really aren't too many "rich parts" of DC. Saying that the NW section of DC is rich would be like saying hipsters live in Brooklyn. Sure they're there, but so is a lot of other stuff. Columbia Heights is in the NW, and although demographics are changing all over the city, it's still not a safe place in many parts.

Regardless, DC isn't the silly warzone you've described it as.

Quote:
I've visited DC tons of times and I've heard horror stories about deaf people getting beaten up because thugs assumed they were gang members after not recognizing their sign language.
I live in a very safe area, but a dude still got shot in the head walking his dog one night like two blocks away from me. Bad shit happens everywhere, including the "good" spots.

Quote:
My friend who is studying for phd degree in a deaf univeristy that's right in the smack of the ant farm (oops! how racist of me lol) has this weird insight...he states that the white house is deliberately allowing thugs to run rampant in the dilapidiated part of DC. Whenever someone in the white house feels compelled to whack someone, they would do so, then make it look like a robbery and blame it on the thugs from the ant farm (oops!).
This guy's studying for a phd??? :/