View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 10:23 AM       
I don't care if Pedro and Damon have betrayed Boston as long as they win a world series for us...

Blanco...I'm not jumping into any conclusion. I just feel compelled to believe that this journalist was assassinated because of the long list of the news anchors, journalists who has "resigned", "commited suicide" and "died of a disease" since Bush adiministration took power. Assassination and gagging has become a fixation for this administration. Maybe it was just a coincidence...but I'm just questioning since it's impossible for me to trust anything this administration and the public press says...

Here is a list that maybe you can debunk each of them for me since youre the mister know-it-all kind of a guy...

Dan Rather
Tom Brokaw
Peter Jennings
Ted Koppel
Barabara Walters
Gary Webb (shot himself in the back of his head...twice)
Hunter Thompson
78 Iranian jounrlaists (who were in the plane that crashed into a building...several witnesses clamied they saw or heard an explosion beforehand)
Bush desire to bomb al-Jazeera media outlet
Bush and Blair's call to prosecute those who leak any damaging information
Pat Robertson's call for Chavez assassination
etc
etc
etc
etc
and the list goes on and on....

???

Don't forgot the assassination attampt of Reagen by a guy who worked for H.W. Bush back in the 80's...

If you don't think the Bush administration are capable of assassinating anyone...well, you're wrong...