View Single Post
Lycurgus1985 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 08:39 PM       
Well, last time I checked, you said "guys" and not guy. Maybe you should see what you wrote before you even retaliate you jackass. If you haven't realized it either, everybody hates you too. I already know they don't like me. But I could give a flying fuck about that. It's the internet and if they want to be miserable, well then by all means let them go about it.

And I laugh at the fact you think I'm whiny. Most of the time you're writing shit like "well how do you think it feels to be called a bastard 800 times" etc. My heart just bleeds for your pathetic existence. Deal with it you bum!

You speak like you are like everyone else here. But you aren't! Why do you think we're suppose to be going against each other now, hmmmm? Gee, I wonder. My brain can't even handle the logisitics of it all.

You have no room to talk about posting right after someone else either. I see you post right after people too. Besides, I could give a shit about my post count. As it has been proven anyhow, that doesn't matter because let's look at your current status. Oh right. 400 posts and still a patzi. Yep, you're just so smooth.

Have an awful day.
Don't forget to eat shit and live. Why not die? Because I want you to contract some horrible disease that will make you suffer a painful, miserable death.

Feel the love!