View Single Post
Lycurgus1985 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 09:47 PM       
Is it just me or did you steal that idea from me about others opinions don't matter? Because I seem to recall saying nearly the same thing a couple times already in this thread. So, your point falls on blind eyes since I think the same thing. Too bad for you.

God, you're being a hypocrite to top it all off. If you don't care what others think of you, then why are you taking part in this mock war? Why do you always seem to try and impress everybody by trying to futilely pick on newer members or by trying to imitate how everybody else acts on these boards with your posts? Could it be that you do want acceptence? You're not going to find it on the internet, especially here. Are you so bad off that you have to resort to trying to impress a bunch of cynics? Go outside and make some friends!

If I'm worthless, then you're Michael Moore. At least I deal with my problems, confront others, and try to take control of my life instead of always moping about it and being enraged all the time like you. You need to stand up and actually make yourself something worthwhile instead of being a doormat because that is all you are at the moment.

Plus, if that's all you can think of to say, you're not going to last long in this mock war.