View Single Post
Crazy Comic/Math Dude
El Renardo is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:03 AM        El Renardo's Introduction
I never did introduce myself, so here's the introduction.

Name - Luke

Age - 20

Job - When college is in session, I work as a tutor and peer reviewer. When college is not in session, I work as a handyman.

Where are you at? - I'm somewhere in or near the Allegheny National Forest

How did you find out about this site? - I performed an archive binge on a webcomic that I read regularly, and a post listed under one of the comics linked to Pixel Pals. I've explored the I-Mockery jungle since then.

What's your favorite thing about the site? - It's a tie between the Shorts and the Games sections.

Why did you start posting? - I was in for the laughs.

Level of Educ. - I'm working on a Mathematics Education 7-12 major.

Hobbies - I write comics; I typically do those on Microsoft Paint. Outside of the comic writing, I balance a social life, (school)work and free-time.

Fav. music/band - I prefer listening to classic or alternative rock, although I like a variety of music outside of those genres.

Fav. book - Gate of Ivory, Gate of Horn by Robert Holdstock

Fav. movie - It's a tie between Hitman and Inglourious Basterds.

Fav. Video Game - Of the games on the current consoles, my favorites are Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and Resident Evil 5. Of all time, the Megaman and Megaman X series are my favorites, specifically Megaman 1-6 and Megaman X 4-6.

Fav. food - If I had to select a cuisine overall, I'd say that Italian is my favorite cuisine, with Chinese cuisine as a close second. If it's a particular food item, then I'd say a pizza of mostly any sort (I'm not taking anchovies or plain cheese pizzas).

In high school you were voted most likely to - ... be compared to Nikola Tesla or Albert Einstein. I'd be compared to Tesla because of my inherent craziness, and I'd be compared to Einstein because I'm crazy at math.

Is there anything else we should all know about you? - The comics I write usually include humor related to, but not limited to, the following: math I've learned in college so far (Discrete and Calculus are two of my integral maths), biology, philosophy, religion, certain video games, and forum stuff (trolls, internet memes, the like). Other than that, I've got nothing else.

Last edited by El Renardo : May 15th, 2010 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Clarification of Favorite Video Games