View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:37 PM        I'll be on SpikeTV's "Manswers" Tonight at 11pm. Can somebody record it?
Hey guys, some friends o' mine worked on the show "Manswers" a while back and I had a small guest appearance as a bloody organ harvester. Well, that episode is finally airing tonight. I'll probably only be on the episode for about 5 seconds or so at most in the segment about "three ways to profit from a corpse". It's airing at 11pm tonight on SpikeTV and I'd really appreciate it if one of you could record it as I have no means to do so.

Be forewarned, the show has what I consider to be THE MOST ANNOYING NARRATOR GUY IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION. It's one of those guys who tries to make everything seem WICKED! by talking in an overly-energetic voice filled with transparently feigned excitement. It's also one of those shows that's clearly geared towards the mindless fraternity guy demographic, so don't expect it to be anything groundbreaking as 90% of the segments seem to involve beer, boobs, farts... or a combination of all three. Still, they put a fuck-ton o' grease in my hair, had me wear a bloody smock and I got to haul a corpse into my lair... so those five seconds or so should be fun to see. Maybe.

So yeah, if any of you can record it somehow and get me the footage, I'd really appreciate it.

Thankee!