View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
It really pisses me off. I like to travel a lot and now will be more unsafe than usual because of our war mongery leaders.
Many of my friends said they have been treated differently to other europeans when on holiday by muslims, often quite hostile.
SAying that, only 18 months ago I was in Jordan and all the muslims were lovely and sweet to me.

In the UK, you get a few ass holes that think that ALL muslims are suicide bombers and treat them as such, sadly you get similar stupidity by muslims who treat all Brits and Americans as though they themselves were Bush and Blair.

I went to Egypt a few months ago and the security just to move about was ridiculous, on a bog standard Nile cruise we had armed guards (they were asleep a lot of the time though). But when I travel around Europe, South Africa, Canada or the States, I only have to be aware of average crims who want me for my money and not because I'm british.

This is so shit.
I agree. I hate when everyone accuses someone of being a terrorist just because their muslim (or look it) but it's equally idiotic for the Muslims to hate people for being from America or Britain.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.