View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
I've listened to enough pathetic people complain to learn that they always, without fail, have brought it on themselves. Wah wah, my abusive boyfriend just left me and wrecked my room. Wah wah, my druggie friends are using me. You (all of you) deserve 99% of the shit that happens to you in life. It is the consequence of your actions or (more frequently) your inactions.

Nothing is hard once you actually do it. The only difficulty in anything is agonizing over whether or not to act.

You already know you're in a bad situation. You don't want to think through the logistics because that would be admitting the answer to yourself, and the problem isn't as bad if you don't think about it. You're too scared to do anything, but talking about it makes you feel like you're doing something. Just fucking do it.

If I seem overly hostile, it's because I'm also yelling at a younger me.