View Single Post
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:34 AM       
I saw someone mentioned "Cannibal the musical" early on in the thread. That's an extreme low budget by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, through Troma. So obviously it's great. And it's "based on a true story" as well...
One of the best features of the films is when our heroes (it's a western btw) encounter a village of indians. But all the indians are played by japanese people. I guess because Parker or Stone happened to know them, but didn't have any indian buddies... or something along these lines... since it's really extremely low budget. But the characters have to remark that these are the funniest indians they've seen, and "the indians" just respond with "but we ARE indians! Don't you believe us! We have TEE-PEES!" The main characters agree among themselves that since they do have teepees, they're probably indians after all. Then "the indians" go on to teach our hero Alferd oriental martial arts.

Possibly the worst Troma ever (and I mean "worst" in a bad way) gotta be "a nymphoid barbarian in dinosaur hell". You think that with a title like that, a great trailer and slogans like "when the prehistoric meets the prepubescent", what could possibly go wrong? Well, totally running out of ideas after the trailer was finished is what... The film is completely dull and boring, nothing happens, except that said "nymphoid" is on some lame quest to find or save her boyfriend or whatever (she's a very monogamous nymphoid btw)... I can't be bothered to remember exactly, but it's extremely dull.