View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Law enforcement? What, when someone gets denied coverage are they going to get knee-capped by riot police?

If it doesn't cause the creation of a death panel, a actual panel of individuals who actually chooses who lives and who dies, then whey do you keep calling it that? The reason: it is a meaningless and superficial term but it makes things look bad even though nothing is changing.
Naivety strikes again!

Government regulators (most of which from the IRS) will be forcing you UNDER LAW to buy products from for-profite insurance companies. You ever know what happens to people when they don't pay their income tax? hmm? JAIL.

Guess what will happen to you if you don't buy these "products".

Also, just guess what will happen if you fight them in court about denying coverage........ITS THE LAW NOW...WE CAN DENY YOU.. "DEATH PANEL"

The term is not superficial. It's real. It exists. It's wrapped up in a different kind of paper with a bow on top but it's still a Death Panel.

Open your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Yes, because that's what you did, but apparently you have a problem with it when I do it.
No, what you did was just reference some discredited right-wing mad man in an attempt to demonize the content of my article.

WHAT I DID:

Was explain to you the history behind "FactCheck.org", where it comes from, who used to work for it (Obama), and why it's being used to manipulate public opion.

My way was much more indepth.