View Single Post
NightOfTheLivingDon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 06:49 PM       
HA! Slugs in on here! Wow, I must have missed that one. I should watch that one again. I only saw it once...at college...needless to say I don't remember all of it. Another good one in that vein is Cronenberg's Shivers. Yeah, my Creeps DVD is a bootleg, too. Do they even have an official one?

You have got to see Spookies. I've been trying to get the DVD myself, but I can only seem to find damn Region 2s.

And to Grislygus, the second one was decent but I didn't even make it through the third. Not even Lance Henrikson saved that one. I always got House II mixed up with Waxwork until Bill Maher had his own show. They'll be showing House and House II back to back on AMC at like 1 in the morning on Dec. 22nd. I'll be watching.

On the USA topic, does anybody remember the Weird Science TV show? It was on after the university cop show and before Duckman. I believe that was after Up All Night gave way to Joe Bob Briggs, but I could be wrong. Another great movie Gilbert showed a couple times was Surf Nazis Must Die, that's a fucking classic!!