View Single Post
FlakTrooper is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2003, 09:53 AM        Mettlica Icon on Mtv
My roomate was all jazzed about watching it so I thought what the Hell I would too. I should have known better. They did a half ass bio of metallica which barely mentioned Cliff Burton at all. I think there was like two quick things about him. The covers people did of Metallica songs were terrible. Avril tried Fuel, even though she said she like old Metallica better. She completely ruined the song beyond all belief. Fred Durst destroyed Santitarium with his stuid habbit of chanting certain lyrics over and over. Then there was Snoop. Poor Snoop. He may be super cool, but he just should not be doing anything remotely rock. Stainds cover of Nothing Else Matters was good, but they cut them off. Korn did well with One, though they missed a lot of parts. Finnaly Metallica played at the very end of the show. They played a lot of old songs, which I enjoyed. For they last song they played something new. It wasnt too bad if you forget about everything from And Justice For All back. I was enjoying their new hard-rockish song for what it was, then Mtv cuts it off. I should have known better than to trust Mtv to play anything actually decent.