Thread: ZOMBIE SURVIVAL
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 05:18 PM       
hahaha i so would win this game

i will get my mini-14 .223 rifle w/ 30-round clip, 60 rounds of .223 ammo, slingshot w/ lead shot, aluminum louisville slugger, and home-made sword-type thing out of my bedroom, clear out backyard area from 2nd floor deck, clear out area in front of house from extra bedroom on second floor

plus when going gets tough hand-to-hand style will put on extra-long leather barbecue gloves and hard hat for prot. from bities