Thread: Top 3 books
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
Kafka is s hit and people who like him have boring taste in literature. I've never been able to enjoy anything that I've read from him except tiny parts of each book. I think that you could get more from reading the stranger by camus than everything that kafka wrote with his asshole because you probably don't know this but kafka actually wrote by sticking the pen in his ass and writing. That's the real reason his writing is so famous. NOT BECAUSE ITS SO PHILOSOPHICALLY BRILLANT.

The best books I've read recently are the Kreutzer sonata by tolstoy, notes from underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky and i like this book by this fellow named EM Cioran called "The trouble with being born." ;o