View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 07:53 AM       
I don't like the Patriot Act at all. But besides that, and the whole spy camera networking thing they are going to have for foreign cities, Bush is doing what he can with what he has. He is still hindered by the Clinton years of destroying the military. Even if bush gets re-elected, I doubt the damage will be undone by then.

You act as if there was this big conspiracy that Bush and co had when they joined office to take over the freaking world. Where is this proof? I mean, you spout off the ignorant retoric enough so I guess I am entitled to see some REAL proof. If this was the case, every news source in the world would have jumped on it. To compare Bush to Hitler makes you deserve to have your teeth knocked out, because millions of dead Jews, Catholics, retards, blacks, and other "physically and mentally unfit" people know what Hitler was really like.

And I must have struck a chord with the picture statement. Hell, I lied. The only person I have seen on here is Chojin.... which was an "interesting" experience to say the least.