View Single Post
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:37 AM       
Yeah, I know. It's like a thousand clones of arrowx, sports and payne were locked in a thousand different rooms and only had access to that one site.

Anywa, Starshinegirl45 strikes back:

Quote:
This isn't just about hellboy, its about all teen movies that are taking over movie theaters. And why do people keep saying that I don't spell things correctly? can you prove that? And by the way, I am not fat....I know someone made a comment about that earlier.
Someone also said that Hellboy is hot because of his personality, assuming they mean that I only care about looks because I said hellboy wasn't attractive. so not true. For example I can't stand players. Which is why I am not obsessed with rap music as much as most girls are. I might be the only girl my age that isn't obsessed with Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, or Ben Affleck (no offense to those who like them), but their not the greatest actors, they made it in hollywood because of their looks, and I don't even think their that attractive anyway...they don't have a strong personality, which is why I am not obsessed with them. ok I'll tell you guys something, you'll laugh at me repeatedly, but who cares....when I was younger I had a crush on Chuck Norris. Why? He has a personality. All the actors I have a crush on have personality, other wise I would not have a crush on them.