View Single Post
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM       
Reviews of Simply Irresistible starring Sarah Michelle Gellar and a fucking magical crab that makes food taste better by being in a room. Fuck you, crab!

Quote:
Dxamanda
Edward Scissorhandsville, Somewhere over the Rainbow

Date: 17 December 2003
Summary: Cute movie

I like this movie, alot. I haven't seen it in a while, but that's because it never comes on. I should buy it!! YEAH!!!

It was funny, romantic, and cute.

I highly recommend this movie.
Quote:
lia
indonesia

Date: 22 November 2002
Summary: ROMANTIC story which sense of humor and MAGIC

GOOD movie even the ending is to simple.

IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEN MUST BE THEY NEVER FEEL THE MAGICAL OF LOVE AND ROMANCE.

I like the story which not make us boring and especially full with true life. It really make sense, I meant let just see. Sometimes man always to scare to fall in love. Beside Sara and Sean is acting good, they're really play natural. Song "Once in a blue moon" from Sydney Forest is a perfect choose for this film ending.

SOMETIMES LET OUR LIFE SEE MIRACLE AND BELIEVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT, NOT JUST TRUE LIFE WHICH CAN MAKE US CRY OR SAD. WE NEED TO HAVE FUN.
More reviews by lia from Indonesia:

Sweet November

Quote:
lia
indonesia

Date: 6 October 2002
Summary: Love very unpredictable

What can I say? it is really can happens in our life. The ending is truely can happen, he must go better than look at her died.

Keanu is a great actor that I ever saw, he can expression very well his emotion, it's hard if you never love someone. Charlize Theron her acting is always same for me, she always got same clown (being in love, cry and sadness).

HOW IF IT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE?
Vanilla Sky

Quote:
lia
indonesia

Date: 11 October 2002
Summary: bad movies

Very bad movies from Tom Cruise. The story is really complicated if you not watched carefully you wouldn't know what the story about. Penelope is can't acting, she not showing enough her expression I'm like see a robot without enough expression from her. Actually Tom is good enough for his act, it just the story is very can not understood for human being. I give 3 for this film score.
Basic Instinct

Quote:
lia
indonesia

Date: 4 November 2002
Summary: EROTIC THRILLER with USUAL STORY

Let facade it we all like this film not because the story, but because many sex and Sharon is a naked. The plot summary is to easy to guess for us and the story is to usual. But Stone is good acted so is Michael. Wow this is hot movie and good movie than movie that people made now. I wonder if HOLLYWOOD COULD MAKE THRILLER MOVIE LIKE 'BASIC INSTINCT' ANYMORE?
Let facade it indeed.