Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 01:09 PM        The Machinist
Really cool movie and definitely worth seeing, but goddamn... I can't help but be amazed by Christian Bale's insanity. The amount of weight he lost for this role was just absurd (especially considering how ripped he was in American Psycho, and now again in Batman Begins).
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 01:18 PM       
I saw this about a month ago. Best damn movie ive seen this year. I was totally impressed by BalesĀ“ performance. I mean, ive seen that some actors lose weight for some roles, but goddamn.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 03:30 PM       
i thought it was a rip-off of fight club but not as good
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 05:25 PM       
Just saw it last night. It was the funniest feel-good movie I've seen in years. My toddlers, Tucker and Dakota, giggled with delight at Trevor's wacky antics, and I nearly laughed myself into a hernia when they burst into the musical number..... good times, indeed.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:50 PM       
This is a terribly old thread but I just saw the show for the first time a few days ago on HBO or whatever it was so... uh... yea....

I also couldn't believe how skinny Bale was in this movie. Much respect for the dedication and the movie was actually quite good. There were plenty of holes in the messed up story but, hell, I guess you can pretty much do what you want with a insane insomniac. Nearing the end I was wondering where this movie was going to go but I was happy with how it ended. Didn't really see it coming.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:41 PM       
i heard he got some type of sickness from being so skinny for this movie :O
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM       
Pretty sure he didn't, 'cause he went right back to being ripped as fuck for batman begins. The guy definitely knows commitment.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 12:25 AM       
How sick did you get?

I got pretty sick during that time! [laughs] But I enjoyed getting sick, I didn't mind it at all. So in that short amount of time, I did actually go from 121 right back up to 180, which is way too fast obviously. And that resulted in some doctors visits to get things sorted out

interview on radiofree.com !!!!!!!!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 12:27 AM       
HA! That's not from being too skinny, that's from bulking up too fast.

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:20 AM       
he ate nothing but a can of tunafish a day during the days leading up to the shoot.
BANNED

Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:59 PM       
Well it's hard to bulk up too fast if you're not skinny first.
The Wolf
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 09:22 PM       
Let's say that we were both right

BANNED

Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:21 PM       
ok :O.