Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/member.php?u=13028

These clever spammers and their crafty non-robot occupations.
I love the biography too

Biography: "Man"

Still, it beats Jim "The Punky QB" McMahon's autobiography
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:25 AM       
, In my mind I thought I put biography instead of occupation, his occupation is even funnier though.
Banned

LiliaMooley is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:02 PM        respond this topic
I think this topic was already mentioned at this forum
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:09 PM       
Can you just fast forward straight to the part where you post your spam? I mean honestly, do you really believe if you post nonsense long enough, post enough innocuous posts, that when you finally do spam the mods will say, "we'll let them off with a warning"? Cause that is not how the mods here operate. Ask JohnnyD2 or whatever he was called (his shtick was thanking everyone in every thread). He posted for a couple weeks much like you are now doing, then he dropped his software spam and BAM! he was beaten with the banhammer!

Your fate shall be no different
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:38 PM       
http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...ov_stream.html

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Spoilers!

Spoilers!
Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Spoilers!
Spoilers!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2010, 09:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I saw a submarine.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:14 AM       
How's the weather going Zhukov?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:23 AM       
It's a bit cold and I haven't seen the sun in days. You?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:25 AM       
I see some robotic looking thing, but I have no idea what it is.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:29 AM       
It looks like a Big Daddy from Bioshock.

But I was just telling lies when I said I saw a submarine, but now I can actually see one.
SKATASTIC
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:56 AM       
It is cold and hungover here.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:53 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:55 PM       
ええマイアミの副性交

Spoilers!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:58 PM       
:18,15,12,12,5,25,5,19
SKATASTIC
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:28 PM       
It's Australia and New Zealand week at work for some reason so there a giant standup of the crocodile hunter. I think its kind of funny because he's a corpse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:56 PM       
WAY TO GO AGAINST THE FLOW
SKATASTIC
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:06 PM       
49/11/19999
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:19 PM       
FUCK YEAH
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:05 PM       
TIME FOR ANOTHER MADLIB, READY RANKERI?

U.S. CITY
NOUN
PROFANITY
AFFIRMATION

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
It's Australia and New Zealand week at work for some reason so there a giant standup of the crocodile hunter. I think its kind of funny because he's a corpse.
His children are in two TV commercials at the moment and I always seem to catch them

So horrible.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:28 AM       
I'm watching Roseanne and her old ugly mom broke her pelvis while shtuuping.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:55 AM       
I remember ten years ago, my mom said something about Steve Irwin to her Australian bosses and they were like, "Who?"