Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:52 AM       

he's like a master of childhood fears.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
Seriously it's like SAAAY, THOSE ARE MY OLD DREAMS, BUB. I WANT ROYALTIES
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:58 AM       
As a kid I would get terrified from looking at the illustrations for "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark".

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:08 AM       
I used to think the Bugs Bunny Hair Monster was waiting for me on the upstairs landing. I had to turn off the stair-light and cross the hall in the dark to get to my room and he was always waiting for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
Dex, did it really terrify you or just make you wierded out. I found that the most simple things scared me, while the "scary" stuff just put my hais on end.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:15 AM       
The entrance to the attic was in my room as a young kid and I believed that it was where all my nightmares came from
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:17 AM       
OH MAN! I HAD A DOOR IN A WALL TOO!
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:20 AM       
AND IT WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:29 AM       
My brother had the bed closest to it THANK GOD
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:32 AM       
Tadao are you secretly my younger brother

ARE YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD DAD AND I TOLD YOU TO STOP MOONLIGHTING AS A JAPANESE CONCUBINE OVER THE INTERNET
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:34 AM       
HEY DEX, THANKS FOR DROPPING IN AND TROWING IN A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING. THAT ADDS 1 POINT TO YOUR COOL LEVEL, BUT THEN I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU (like a spammer) COULDN'T BOTHER TO FOLLOW UP. YOU LOOSE 5 POINTS.

THIS IS A CHAT THREAD, WE CHAT HERE. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:35 AM       
i'm gonna take a shit and go to bed
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:35 AM       
woops [/twitter]
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:39 AM       
Gris,

When I gots older I moved into a different room cause I hated my older brother at the time. My dad breeds, so yet again there are wo beds to a room. I'm in the bed farthest from the closet and I awake to hear some fucked up noises coming rom the closet. Scary deep growling noises. I stayed awake for like 20 mins in terror afraid of the ground and the walls and everything. When I woke up I saw my dad in the other bed for some reason The fucker must have been snoring or someshit.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 08:35 AM       
The hair monster's name is Gossamer.

Those Scary Stories illustrations creeped the everloving shit out of me, especially that one.

I can't remember if I said this before, but when I was in elementary school the It miniseries came out and they did a special-edition paperback of the novel. My mom, for whatever ill-advised reason, bought it for me. It had this giant luminous scowling pennywise on the cover and I didn't want anything to do with it, so I stuck it in the back of a bookcase in the basement behind some other books. I know for a fact that it was behind other books because Pennywise was on the spine too and I didn't want to look at him.

So this one night I was home alone, doing laundry in the dark basement, and it was storming and damned if that book didn't FALL OUT OF THE BOOKCASE FACING ME and all I could see was this glowing Pennywise face in the darkness. I became convinced that Pennywise had somehow really gotten to me through my reading the book and this was one of his ominous appearances. I dropped the laundry and ran upstairs and turned on every light, tv and radio in the house.

Later on, when other people were home, I tore off the cover and the spine-paper, tore them into tiny shreds, and flushed them down the toilet so he could go back to the sewer where he belonged. I've had several copies of IT since (hardcover...one's on my desk right now actually)...but I always do away with the dust jacket first.

In the director's commentary of the miniseries, the actors said that Tim Curry was so legitimately scary and authentic that everyone avoided him during filming. No one talked to him and he always had to eat his meals alone.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 08:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
THANKS FOR DROPPING IN AND TROWING IN A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING. THAT ADDS 1 POINT TO YOUR COOL LEVEL, BUT THEN I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU (like a spammer) COULDN'T BOTHER TO FOLLOW UP. YOU LOOSE 5 POINTS.

Man, I do this all the bloody time. I must have super-negative points.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 09:07 AM       
Can anyone get me a really good picture of RoG? I am trying to prove a point to someone.
And I can't find one.
Cranberry Everything
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Dex, did it really terrify you or just make you weirded out. I found that the most simple things scared me, while the "scary" stuff just put my hairs on end.
Well, when I first read them I just found the illustrations very creepy.
Then I had a nightmare that this guy walked through my door and stood next to my bed.

After that for like 2 weeks I kept hearing him outside, his blood lightly tapping on my window like rain, waiting for me to look so he could break-in.
That's the most scared I've ever been from reading a book.

Quote:
HEY DEX, THANKS FOR DROPPING IN AND TROWING IN A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING. THAT ADDS 1 POINT TO YOUR COOL LEVEL, BUT THEN I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU (like a spammer) COULDN'T BOTHER TO FOLLOW UP. YOU LOOSE 5 POINTS.

Sorry, the caring about my Tadao cool level goes out after 2:00 am.
And if I were a spammer YOU COULD HAVE WAY MORE WOW GOLD TODAY!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 10:49 AM       
Call the police, citizen.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 10:54 AM       
When I was younger the 10,000 Volt Ghost from Scooby Doo used to scare me the most. I'm a generally paranoid person but between the crazy noises he made and the crazy swirling eyes was just too terrifying to me. I've noticed I've become I was used to hate.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Can anyone get me a really good picture of RoG? I am trying to prove a point to someone.
And I can't find one.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Cranberry Everything
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
I can't deny that's a really good picture.
I think that Shrubfest made a small typo though, and was actually looking for Rogg.

Here you go.
Cranberry Everything
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
And I can't find one.
And now that enough time has passed that I'm sure whatever point you were trying to make is now null, here's the picture.

He's the one in the pickle hat.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
is this in some high school's lunchroom?

I forgot about the 10,000 Volt Ghost and completely did not make the association with the name. He was the jaggedy blurry big orange thing, right? He made like a shimmery sound and babbled nonsense.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 02:54 PM       
Is that a banner of a toaster?