Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 02:52 AM        Weekly Music Review: Frizzle Fry
Automatically generated comment thread for Weekly Music Review: Frizzle Fry.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 03:15 AM       
what a couplea dumbshits ;(
From the Home of MST3K
incognit000 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:48 AM       
I never got into this one. It's hell of a lot better than the shit on the radios, though.
Rape you...
macrodeath is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 08:12 AM       
Been listening to Primus since i was 14 years old. Found the Antipop from local library and enjoyed every moment of it. In couple of years i have collected all Primus main releases for my self.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:27 AM       
Yeah, I'm an Antipop guy, but I can get into almost any of their albums. Even the Brown Album. Yeah.
Forum Virgin
Moranzollamas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 02:38 PM       
Amazing album. I thought I was the only one out around that favored Frizzle Fry over all other Primus albums.
Forum Virgin
shakaconner is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 04:42 PM       
Good album, but I'm a fan of Pork Soda myself.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 05:48 PM       
Code-Wheel Jones, haha gotta love those lyrics. Say, didn't you meet Les Claypool a while back and post some photos of yourself with him on the forums?

Moranzollamas
, you're not alone at all! Sailing the Seas of Cheese comes in a close 2nd for me, but Frizzle Fry is easily the one with the most replay value as far as I'm concerned.

shakaconner, I love Pork Soda. "You're the guy from the hamburger train, right?" Lotta good tunes on there. Only problem is, I've never been able to relisten to that album on a regular basis like I can with Frizzle Fry. Not sure why that is, I think the songs are a bit more repetitive on that album. "My Name Is Mud" and "Mr. Krinkle" are fun tunes, but they're definitely more on the repetitive side when it comes to Primus tunes.
Is a thin donkey

Autrach Sejanoz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 08:42 PM       
Frizzle Fry aint bad, but I personally prefer Antipop.
Forum Virgin

BoJa is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 09:21 PM       
Pork Soda is Primus' best album. 'Tis fact.
Forum Virgin
shakaconner is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:01 PM       
Mockery, Gotta love the reference to Paul Reubens on that song.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJa View Post
Pork Soda is Primus' best album. 'Tis fact.
YOU'RE a fact
Rape you...
macrodeath is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 08:35 AM       
I love these: groundhog's day, Mr.knowitall, Pudding time, Harold of the rocks, Jerry was a race car driver, Tommy the cat, Fish on, Professor Nutbutter's house of treats, Wynona's big brown beaver, Southbound pachyderm, My name is Mud, Mr.Krinkle, Welcome to this world, Hamburger train, The heckler, Golden boy, Bob's party time lounge, Shake hands with beef, Resting bones, Kalamazoo, Natural Joe, Laquerhead, Antipop, Greet the sacred cow, Mama didn't raise no fool, Ballad of Bodacious, Power mad, The final voyage of the liquid sky, The Last Superpower AKA Raspscallion. Hooboyy, long list.

Okay, for Primus fans, you should also try these bands: The Frog Brigade, Oysterhead, C2B3 and Les Claypool's solo album Of whales and woe
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 12:44 PM       
uhh how about blind illusion, blue man group and a perfect circle as long as we're just naming bands members of primus have been in
Pickled Patriarch
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:08 PM       
Answer my question Willie, or face the wrath of Sgt. Baker!
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:12 PM       
I HAVE MET LES CLAYPOOL THREE TIMES AND HE CALLED ME SPACEMAN
Ghoul
argonath is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Of all their albums, this one has gotten the most spin time in the old CD player. Sailing... is a close second though.
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:42 PM       
I've only got Sailing and Pork Soda, so I'll look out for that one
Pickled Patriarch
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:03 PM       
"I HAVE MET LES CLAYPOOL THREE TIMES AND HE CALLED ME SPACEMAN"

Haha, did he give a reason for calling you spaceman?

arg_zombies, it's definitely worth picking up. Plus they added on an extra track called "Hello Skinny / Constantinoble" not too long ago when they re-released it.
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
it was probably because i was wearing a helmet with antennae on it (that i also used to clip mics on to reduce crowdnoise while bootlegging)
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
Just wish they could release a few tab books, it's hard working it out from the videos and songs |:/
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
http://www.amazon.com/Primus-Antholo.../dp/1575601540
http://www.amazon.com/Primus-Anthology-thru-Guitar-Bass/dp/1575602164
?
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:25 PM       

Legendary
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM       

more like less claymation

this is a picture of me in the spaceman helmet

wait do img tags not work on the article posts? i guess that would make sense
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 09:58 AM       
That is the only helmet I've ever seen worthy of the title