Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2003, 01:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
Anyway, Rongi, you have nothing to lose so you may as well go for it. If you do NOTHING, you'll never see her again after the acting class is over. It's a mistake I've been making all my life. You should go balls out and see what happens.
AMEN! Proto, you need a lady.

Both of you have nothing to lose. Rongi, go for it. Proto, don't let another one pass you up.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2003, 02:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin
Even the prettiest girls poop. :D

Superiority is a myth.
best post in this entire thread.

If she turns you down, Rongi, you should bite her nose and hide in the closet. If anyone comes after you, block them out by screaming the theme song to "Benji Takes a Dive."

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2003, 03:06 PM       
Any girl that is at all attractive and actually leaves the house will have been asked out and hit on a shit load of times. I know it seems like a big deal to you, but I assure you it is no big deal to her. She will not be impressed or offended or anything else like that. If she isn't interested she will give you her standard "no thanks" - whatever that may be. She won't lose any sleep over it, and there is a very likely chance she already knows you like her, and maybe even expects you to try and ask her out.
I know it seems like some huge move and it's easy to project that onto her feelings and think she will have some major reaction, but I promise you it is no big deal either way. Unless of course you do something creepy in asking her out like write her a 10 page love letter. (That happened to me a few times)
There is only one time in my life I was ever actually offended by someone trying to ask me out and that is because I hated the person in an intense and violent manner and were they not so socially inept they would have known that since it was obvious.
She will most likely take your asking her out as a compliment even if she isn't interested, and it shouldn't really cause weirdness between you as long as you don't make it weird and instead act casual about it all.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2003, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin
Even the prettiest girls poop. :D

Superiority is a myth.
Agreed.

The worst thing you can do when attempting to woo a pretty girl is to place her on a pedestal. Attractive women are constantly being hit on by guys--they're not looking for groveling worshippers, but interesting equals who distinguish themselves from the crowd of men banging on the door.
Mocker
Spooky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2003, 05:28 PM       
Eh, we've all been there, just blow her off, who cares, it's just another girl.

Love is a creation of society to justify recreational mating
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2003, 05:51 PM       
No its not. That statement is the creation of a demographic of society who feel left out of recreational mating and are trying to justify their contempt for people who claim to have love in a way such as it would disguise their otherwise oblivious envy.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2003, 02:10 AM       
Doopa, what you said there was stuff that I wish I'd heard years ago. That was a big help to me, and I'm betting Rongi will get something out of it as well. Thank you.

I'm going to a new year's eve party that should be pretty cool, and hopefully there will be some nice ladies to woo there. Oh, yes.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 25th, 2003, 02:06 PM       
Doopa has a great point indeed!

But theres two points I wanna make:

1.If this girl is used to being asked out then she probally would of asked you out if she likes you, and know that you like her.

2. If she just got out of a really bad relationship, then your just gonna be her 'rebound' in which case you probally wont last long, and will be used alot.

and being friends with a girl befor you get together, usually leads too 'but I dont want to ruin our friendship' type of thing.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2003, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
If this girl is used to being asked out then she probally would of asked you out if she likes you, and know that you like her.
nah. a lot of girls won't ask a guy out. I was one of them. Actually I think it's safe to assume more girls won't ask a guy out than those who would.
Thinking about that would be self-defeating and likely innacurate anyway
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2003, 03:32 PM       
Whats a tactful thing to say after she rips your heart out?

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2003, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor
and being friends with a girl befor you get together, usually leads too 'but I dont want to ruin our friendship' type of thing.
All of my boyfriends were friends before we started "going out". However I tend to pull the "don't want to ruin our friendship" card when I really don't want to go out with them but don't want to hurt their feelings. I think there are three types of male friends:

1. Ones you are not attracted to at all but enjoy their company

2. Ones that you are attracted to and have probably snogged after a few drinks too many

3. Ones that you end up falling for or sleeping with

The problem is when you want them to be a 3 and they are happy remaining a 2.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 08:39 AM       
Im the type of girl that if i like someone Ill go for it. Most guys are too shy to ask a girl out because their afraid of getting shot down. So I step in, If I get shot down, then It's their own loss.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
No its not. That statement is the creation of a demographic of society who feel left out of recreational mating and are trying to justify their contempt for people who claim to have love in a way such as it would disguise their otherwise oblivious envy.
Easy answer, but not correct. I've never felt left out of the loop as far as 'recreational mating' goes .I don't smell overly bad, I have no green teeth and I can string together a coherent sentence and that's even considered overequipped for some girls that are around, but that doesn't stop me from expressing a view much alike that which sprung your rebuttal. It's much more complicated than that.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 11:40 PM       
I felt like being different for once instead of just doing the normal "define love" response.

Yeah.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 11:47 PM       
I like you, ninja boy.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 12:12 AM       
The sentiment is mutual Red Robot.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 03:21 PM       
I agree with Doopa. Most people, myself included, are too egocentric to think of it from the woman's perspective and tying yourself into knots with the attitude that you're the only one that's ever asked her out is not only unconstructive, it's self-defeating. Once you get past the anxiety, you'll find it to be a relief for both of you that it's out of the way.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 11:47 AM       
But of course, there's also the lame ass guys who think there hot shit because they have six pack ab's, And wont date a girl unless she's been on the cover of some magazine. Doenst matter if their the ugliest thing alive, they still think they got it going on because they ingested some steroids.