Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2006, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
why does everyone like sid vicious so much? he didnt know how to play bass (literally couldnt play a note), he was a junkie, he stabbed his girlfriend to death, and he couldnt write for shit. you'd think the world would be a better place for having lost such scum.
Sid Vicious one sad sad git. Thick as mud, easily led and manipulated. Named after Johnny Rotten's pet hamster who was anything but vicious - it was meant to be ironic, only Sid didn't even realise. Nancy Spungen, his gf, born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her throat and need of complete blood transfusion at birth. Was mentally unwell from day one despite her parents best efforts (her problems were not recognised by doctors back then). Her mother saw her smile at age 15 and described this as the last sign of hope she ever saw in her daughter. Nancy planned to die before she was 21. Sid was her instrument.

Why are we fascinated? Because it's so damn tragic.

Above info from Johnny Rottens biography and the book "And I Don't Want To Live This Life Anymore" by Nancy's Mum - a harrowing read.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2006, 09:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Stool sample or mold sample?
Stool is cool
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2006, 09:29 PM       
Well then, mine came back negative for... you know... stuff...