Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 02:14 AM       
Rage. It mostly blows.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerothree View Post
Final Fantasy Adventure is the first Seiken Densetsu, then comes Secret of Mana, then (the awesome) Seiken Densetsu 3, then I guess Sword of Mana on PS... or something, I guess. I dunno. There's probably more.
Theres Legend of Mana on the PS1 which I havenīt played very extensively yet but it seemed rather mediocre...

Kudos for mentioning Seiken 3 though, itīs my favorite from the series, way better than Secret of Mana, at least to me. Feels more polished and youīre not playing little Kids if you donīt want to.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Legend of Mana was kinda fun

youd probably like it cause you can build your own weapons and stuff
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
i'm playing chrono trigger for some reason and i got stuck with the stupid bosses that masa mune guys build

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i'm playing chrono trigger for some reason and i got stuck with the stupid bosses that masa mune guys build
Whenever I play through that game I get stuck on the Mt. Woe boss and stop playing.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
i just realized i have a supernintendo and the original chrono trigger here somewhere
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
I've never played past 12,000 BC or whatever. I don't even know how far from the end that is.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 09:59 AM       
well i beat them and now i'm at magus castle triying to defeat a trasgender magician or something

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
Batman Arkham City. Cool game although I am getting a little tired of missions that are "go hear and realize you cant do anything and leave." or the "race across the city to answer a dumb phone when you really want to be doing something else."
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
Orcs Must Die.

I've been playing it for the past 5 hours and I think I'm going to keep replaying it. Love them leaderboards.
Forum Virgin
Pharmasweaves is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 12:23 AM       
Ive been playing skyward sword for a while now got it on release day, i think im at the final boss now so now its time to go back and finish up all the side quests before beating it
taco loving zombie
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
i got killing floor someone play with me goddamn it

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM       
Saints Row - The Third has the single worst story of any game I've ever played. It's the most unimportant piece of garbage I've ever played. I'm so happy I didn't pay full-price for it and I'd dissuade anyone from buying it if I could.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 02:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Saints Row - The Third has the single worst story of any game I've ever played. It's the most unimportant piece of garbage I've ever played. I'm so happy I didn't pay full-price for it and I'd dissuade anyone from buying it if I could.
You bought this game for the story? What the hell man? The story was stupid in the second one aswell, but that didn't stop the game from being FUN. SR3 is an extremely fun co-op game where everything is over the top and stupid. In a good way. If you're looking for a gripping storyline, I suggest finding a game where you don't slap people in the face with a giant dildo while wearing a string bikini and a trashcan on your head.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
The story in the second one was absolutely fantastic. The characters were all interesting and I can remember every one of them. It'd be pure luck if I could name any of the Saints in the Third, besides Johnny Gat and they killed him in the first ten fucking minutes. There's no conflict in the third game. I'm constantly unlocking more and more overpowered weaponry and I never feel like my character is being at all challenged.

Compare that to the first one where your character has to break out of prison and start with absolutely nothing, rebuilding the fallen empire. The same thing happens in the third game, except you get everything nearly everything back in the second mission and antagonist after antagonist falls until you're ultimately left with a shitty paramilitary organization.

If anything, it's made me more excited for GTA V, where I can do crazy shit and the story is actually shown some care.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
SAINTS ROW THE THIRD IS AWESOME, FUCK THE HATERS.
taco loving zombie
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
i'm getting all the trophies just a couple more and bam i have my saints row 3 platinum

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
Been loading up on DS stuff. Playing Solatorobo lately, which is both very furry and very fun! It's probably the closest thing we're gonna get to Mega Man Legends 3.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
I've been playing through the first six Megamans. I remember them being so hard but, maybe because I've been trained on Super Meat Boy, I'm breezing through these game with relative ease. And I'm not using any energy tanks or exploiting Robot Master's weapon weaknesses (in MM4 these actually make the Robot Masters harder). I'm on the fifth game now and so far MM3 is still my favorite.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i got killing floor someone play with me goddamn it
I'm game. Steam tag is Flea Friend.

I think Lord Sappington has it, too.

taco loving zombie
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
i can't find that steam tag

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 12:22 PM       
Oh, forgot the underscore.

Flea_Friend

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmasweaves View Post
Ive been playing skyward sword for a while now got it on release day, i think im at the final boss now so now its time to go back and finish up all the side quests before beating it
I haven't talked to anyone who played it. Why is Trunks from dbz the villian?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
About to play Dwarf Fortress. Will try not to kill myself.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I haven't talked to anyone who played it. Why is Trunks from dbz the villian?
Itīs a secret to everybody.

Heīs just stupid, I donīt know who thought putting something like him into the story would benefit the game.

Iīm searching for three parts of...meh, you know itīs the triforce anyway...so yeah, itīs still a great game though the game world is really too small for my taste. Then again it makes for a more streamlined experience which might be just what I need right now.