Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:06 AM        Insult thread! Insult thread!
YEAH YEAH YEAH
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
UR SO UGLY I THREW UP INTO MY ROOM MATES GOATSE.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
I PISSED MYSELF ALL OVER YOUR MOM!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:22 AM       
WELL **** ****** ***** *** ***** **** ***** HER *** **** SO MUCH *** ******* **** ***** *** ****** AND *** ****** *** ***** **** ***** ********* ***** ***** *** ****** **** **** ***** ***** **** BENT **** IN YOUR ****** ***** **** UNTIL ******* *********** *** ******** **** ******* ********** **** **** ******* ***** ****** *** ***** ***** ***** AND IT'LL TAKE THREE ******** **** THEN ***** ***** ***** *** *** YOU.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 04:58 AM       
YOU'RE MOMS ARE SO FAT THAT THEY WILL MOST LIKELY DIE OF AN CORONARY DISEASE, DIABETES OR CLOGGED ARTERIES SOONER THAN THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF A WOMAN
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 05:04 AM       
FUCK YOU ALL
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 05:40 AM       
8=================D <- mine

8D <- urs
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:41 AM       
The ladies call it "The Spider Leg".
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:48 AM       
You're fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded. Don't worry scrote, there are plenty of tards out there living really kickass lives.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:50 AM       
there's that fag talk we talked about again.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:03 AM       
so guys this and the wank emote got together and then the darnedest thing happened you guys
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
so guys this and the wank emote got together and then the darnedest thing happened you guys
You were born?
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:11 AM       
no.. it was a kodak moment.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:16 AM       
Quote:
no.. it was a kodak moment.
did it maked all these babies

mas 1rolleyes: sleep:h alloween2 : worship:bl ah:d ie:b arnstar:b oohoo:o neofthosedays
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:42 AM       
let's just say some other drunken chick managed to sneak over there and take a pic of it with her cell phone, ok
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
but yea I'm sure it could've if they'd been doing it right
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:40 AM       
h8u
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
F***ING THING SUCKS!

- B. O'Reilly
You may already be there.
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 06:52 AM       
Quote:
You make me miss Pram Maven

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jul 21st, 2011 at 07:04 AM. Reason: I forgot to type 'me'
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You make miss Pram Maven
He's married now, it's Misses.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:03 AM       
I 'd

It should have said 'you make me miss pram maven' I fixed it, but feel free to alter the quote cause that would be a funny insult too