Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 11:56 AM        Bush Administrations Historic use of the Phrase 'No Doubt'
“WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush defended anew his program of warrantless surveillance Thursday, saying "there's no doubt in my mind it is legal."
1/26/03

“There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. And . . . as this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them.”
-Tommy Franks, March 2002

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us."
-Whitehouse website transcript of Chenney speech , 8/26/02

“There can be no doubt that Saddam Hussein has biological weapons and the capability to rapidly produce more, many more. And he has the ability to dispense these lethal poisons and diseases in ways that can cause massive death and destruction. If biological weapons seem too terrible to contemplate, chemical weapons are equally chilling.”
-Whitehouse website transcript of Colin Powell’s presentation of 2/5/03

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.”
-Whitehouse website transcript of W’s speech to nation, 3/17/03
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:23 PM       
To be fair, four of those quotes are about the same thing.

To be fair, he's still a dundering idiot.