Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
FOUR TWENTY DRINK WEED EVERY DAY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 03:24 PM       
you need to go to the ones in San Francisco. It doesn't get trashed by gaijin.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
DRINKIN BLUNTS AND SMOKIN' FORTIESSSSSSS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
Sipping on Gin and Juice
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
LAID BAAAAAAAAAACK
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Ok 10k, looks like I could go to NJ, take rail to Albany, and then a rail to Buffalo and fly back from there. I can use you as an excuse to get away from my ex if she acts all weird.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
drink a few blunts, smoke a few beers
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
That sounds good. I'll be in Nashville, TN from 8/8/09 - 8/11/09. Anytime besides that is good though. When are you going to be in NJ?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
8-1 for a festival

http://www.apwfestival.com/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Oh wow, that lineup looks really amazing. Just let me know
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Yeah, maybe I'll go from NJ to Buffalo, then Albany. I shall plant my wallet and hope it gets fatter.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
No you can't go to NY August 1st.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
or August 2nd
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Why are you having an early b-day?
Egg
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Kind of, but mostly because I'll be in NY that weekend.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
Well I'll be in New Jersey so you'll be safe.
Egg
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
That's too close, man.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
The court order only say 500 feet.
Egg
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Out of sight, out of mind my friend.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 02:17 AM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 06:26 AM       
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH HA.

Yeah.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 09:59 AM       
I can already tell today is going to be shitty. I had a nightmare about being euthanized, then after I went back to sleep I woke up with the most horrible headache I've had in a long time. The dog jerked me around the yard in the pouring rain. The boyfriend said he had bad news from the doctor, then "just kidding". It's just going to be one of those days.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 10:49 AM       
@ tadao

What's funnier is that it's actually true. Except Burgess Meredith played a better Penguin.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
Burgess Meredith by far.

Kitsa: I woke up with a giant headache too today....but I didn't go drinking last night. I did hang out with my cousin who smoked like two packs of cigarettes though.

Bad times