Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:11 PM       
You're just not very good at things.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Choj had mentioned dinner two posts up. When I replied to you using "he", I thought it was pretty clear that I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the next post up.

Also, it's pretty great how riled up you got when I made a joke off your joke. But then you thought I was serious. That was pretty funny.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:13 PM       
STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT MY BEHAVIOR
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:14 PM       
Also jokes are supposed to be funny. ;/
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:14 PM       
Since when did you get funny on the internet? When I left, you were still floundering, but staying afloat. WHAT HAPPENED
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:15 PM       
And lol to that timing. I had written that for the post above.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Now I'm really confused by the context of these posts.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:17 PM       
I changed topics. Since when were you able to hold your own on here? I'm confused as to when that happened. I mean, you're no Jixby, but still.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:18 PM       
Also SMOKING IS BAD GUYS.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:19 PM       
I've been able to hold my own since I called Tadao gay and he got self-conscious.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:21 PM       
I'll uh, check my other references on that one. Anyway, the spirit of my original reply to you was "Lol at the thought of Choj sending his own father out of the house to smoke during dinner"
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
bulletin to mle: you are being trolled
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 12:37 PM       
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
It is addictive as hell. I don't think it is as insidious as other drugs (alcohol or crack are more destructive to others) but it is good at getting a grip on you and making you feel you need it to function. How many times have you heard, "I can't function properly till I have had at least 2 cups of coffee"? Once I got the need for it out of me, I found the need I felt was entirely artificial. I think some of it is chemical based and some is mental.
I think I hear that about coffee quite often. Coffee is probably the only thing I personally have some sort of physical addiction to. Sure, I drink alcohol regularly - at least one night a week to the point of tipsiness - but it doesn't create any bodily withdrawal symptoms if I don't get it.
However, some days I can get really slow, tired and plagued with headache without knowing why, but then I remember that I haven't had coffee yet, so I have some and it goes away.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:10 AM       
You would have to drink it pretty seriously for a long time before you got that kind of withdrawalI would assume.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:30 AM       
Not as long as you would think.

If you drink 3 Mountain Dews a day, it would take about 2-4 weeks before you would get a headache if you disrupted that routine.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM       
Ok.... but what about coffee? I went through a stage where I drank a cup of coffee every (working) day during my morning tea break for a few months. I stopped because I was sick of it and I never once got a craving for it or suffered withdrawral from it. That isn't heavy drinking, so I assume that I would have needed a lot more to have any negative effect. To be perfectly honest I would say that most of it is in the mind, although that is based on nothing but the fact that I have never been addicted to anything.

I hope none of you suffer withdrawral from Mountain Dew after 2-4 weeks because that is actually really depressing.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:46 AM       
I'm around coffee 24/7 (it's my line of work) and yes, I freely admit to my addiction. However, I can substitute tea or cola and that provides caffeine in different mixtures with other chemicals which (I've heard) dampens the dependency somewhat.

I don't "do the dew" however, as I find it disgusting. I make it a policy to never drink anything fluorescent.
You may already be there.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:56 AM       
The solution: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

Makes you look like a hillbilly instead of James Dean, but hey, it's a great way to circumvent the smoking ban, and it gives you cancer in the gum instead of in the lungs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 12:37 PM       
Yeah, and I have a solution for anti smokers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death

Makes you look like a person finally free of illness and no one has to listen to your self righteous bullshit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
THAT IS THE SOLUTOIN FOR EVERYONE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
YES IT WILL

IT WILL DIE WHEN I TELL IT TO DIE